We are looking for a qualified Technical Project Manager who is responsible to plan, execute, and finalize website development projects according to strict quality standards, deadlines and within budget while maintaining high levels of safety and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do :
– Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
– Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management.
– Develop project plans and schedule.
– Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
– Communicate with customers on an ongoing basis.
– Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and customers.
– Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
– Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
– Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
– Track project milestones and deliverables.
– Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
– Issue status reports to the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
– Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
– Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
– Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
– Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
– Conduct project review meetings and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
– Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
What You’ll Need :
– Must have proficiency in website development projects.
– Must have knowledge of technical coding standards and logic to solve any queries of developers.
– Development work experience a minimum of 2 years is needed.
– Strong industry level experience in verbal, written communication.
– Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall.
– Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills.
– Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
– Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
– Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Technically competent with various software programs.
– Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
We are currently looking for a highly detailed, organized, and proactive individual to join our team as a Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer to support our growing creative projects. This role is required to be in office full day.
• Conceptualize, design, and create superior motion graphic & video designs following brand standards.
• edit video for, instagram, sales campaign, culture, demos and shareable content on web, social media, and internal communications.
• Build videos incorporating stock and raw footage, motion design, sound design, and music.
• Create static imagery and motion assets for displays.
• Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas related to design, video, and multimedia.
What you must have:
• An up-to-date reel – Online Portfolio required
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions
• Solid project and time management skills
• Other video editing online tools is a plus.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, proactive, and accountable
• Team player, self-starter with a passion for storytelling who will demonstrate a commitment to elevating the group’s marketing mission.
• Ability to work under pressure to manage. multiple priorities, often with competing and tight deadlines.
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects is a MUST, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• 1-2 years relevant experience in graphic design, motion design, video design, sound design
• Knowledge of video formats for a range of applications, video compression standards, aspect ratios, interlacing issues, frame rates, and HD post-production workflows